The City of Folsom is celebrating its 75th anniversary! The occasion marks a special opportunity to honor the past, celebrate the present, and look ahead to the future. The city is proud to celebrate Folsom’s history, community, businesses, culture, public services, and vision.
You’re invited to take part in the celebration!
- Take a visual tour through the City of Folsom history map to see the evolution from a gold mining and railroad town to the vibrant city we enjoy today.
- Join your friends, neighbors, and community to create a community photo mosaic commemorating the City of Folsom’s 75th anniversary. The photos will be combined into one united image of the community.
- Download our free printable 75th anniversary scavenger hunt and explore Folsom’s great outdoors.
- Pick up a free commemorative poster and pin at Folsom City Hall, 50 Natoma Street (while supplies last).
- Download 75th anniversary Zoom backgrounds and social media graphics.
- Submit your favorite Folsom-inspired songs and check out the 75th Anniversary playlist.
Come on out for some old-fashioned fun with this hometown parade featuring local groups and celebrities. The parade will start at Scott Street and travel down Sutter Street to Reading Street. Plan to hang around in the District after the parade. Enjoy lunch, a cold beverage, and shopping – top it off with a stop at our ice cream and candy shops.
Stay tuned on how to request parade participation and more information by visiting the Historic District website, www.historicfolsom.org. @historicfolsomdistrict #historicfolsom #visitfolsom You can also ride Regional Transit for free. Or park in the Historic District parking garage at 905 Leidesdorff Street. Free parking.